[mythtv-users] Reveiw fanless Zalman chasis

Mercury Morris mercury.morris at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 21:24:49 UTC 2005

How come no one has mentioned the price of the Zalman chassis ?

What I found was the list price is $1350.00, discounted to $1200.00.

Repeating:  It's only the chassis: the case, cooling gear, nice feet, etc.
You still gotta buy a motherboard, CPU, graphics card, video capture
card(s), hard drives, oh well, you can see where the total is headed.

It sure looks like a great piece of gear to have, but unless one of 'em
just walks on in to my house, on its own, I'm not likely to fork out an
extra $1K just for a case !

--
MM