[mythtv-users] Blue bar at bottom of all video

Marshall Crocker marshall at iconux.org
Sun Aug 7 21:02:08 UTC 2005

I was having the same problem with my pvr-150 and an old GeForce 2.  I
think my problem was casued by the ivtv drivers though as I don't have
that problem now with newer drivers.  You may want to try updating your
drivers or you could cat /dev/video0 > /tmp/test.mpg and then see if
that test capture has the blue line.  If it does, its the ivtv drivers,
otherwise it could be something with the xv colorkey.

Marshall