[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au v1.31

Michael Smith myth at immir.com
Sat Aug 6 10:48:30 UTC 2005

> Any idea's as to why I am getting the following error?

> /usr/bin/tv_grab_au line 157.
> Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
> /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/Date/Manip.pm line 267.

There are different versions of tv_grab_au and they are not compatible
with each other. When you switch to a new one you have to configure it;
in this case you need to run

   tv_grab_au  --configure

The next release will abort gracefully when being used unconfigured.

Michael.

(website version updated to v1.32 to alert user)