[mythtv-users] Mythtv backend not starting

mythtv at sci.fi mythtv at sci.fi
Sat Aug 6 01:35:35 UTC 2005

I googled a bit for it, and noticed that many people thought (don't know
if they're correct) it was caused by the connection to MySQL. But all
that I found was related to Myth, so it would seem the error is
generated by Myth, and probably when it's trying to connect to MySQL.
Unfortunately nobody seemed to have a solution for it, and most of the
people didn't have it as a "problem", their problem was something else,
and that was just a curiosity. Sorry I couldn't be more of help, and the
log files would be useful, also did it print anything to the screen
after that error ?