[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au which script?

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 03:53:37 UTC 2005

I agree with Matt.  It would be better to have a single consolidated
script which services all states etc.  If the state is not serviced in
the script, someone add it to the script then recommit.

If the XMLTV project allows us to update the scripts then fine,
otherwise we need to centralise the script (without causing anyone to
be libel) and allow the script to be modified by the user base.

Whytey

On 8/4/05, Anssi Hannula <anssi.hannula at mbnet.fi> wrote:
> Matthew Phillips wrote:
> > All this mailing-of-scripts does seem a bit chaotic. According to RPM
> > on my FC3 system the grabber scripts come from the "xmltv-grabbers"
> > package. Does anyone know how to go about getting the current
> > tv_grab_au script(s) incorporated back into that?
> >

> http://xmltv.sf.net
>
> --
> Anssi Hannula

GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.