[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au script from this list. Anyone elsehadproblems today?

F'Nog fnog at thegirlwithtwobreasts.com
Tue Aug 2 10:37:13 UTC 2005

Berry, David wrote:

>Same here (Canberra)
>
>How do we fix it? - change the script?

I had a poke around and the changes seem to be they changed the url from
/closeup/ to /cu/ and changed a couple of the attributes that are
searched for the find the programs id to find its close up details. The
url changes are pretty simple and only exist in a couple of places
however I don't know anywhere enough, well no, perl to change the
regular expressions to filter out the right program info.

It seems it's either fixing this all the time or going back to d1 (I
only ever got program data for SBS News here in Canberra, never played
with it much) or paying $150 a year with IceTV.