[mythtv-users] Archiving Shows to DVD

Fredrik Karlsson dargosch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 12:42:45 UTC 2005

Sorry for the nag.. :-), but I urge you all to have a look at the scrips in the
CVS for mythburn (http://sourceforge.net/projects/mythburn/).
Screenshots of the results at
Although the package is driven by MythWeb addon scripts, the scripts
doing the work are just ordinary shell scripts. In my experience, the
php fronend has a high WAF, but a QT frontend calling the scripts
would be a very big bonus. Having to start up two computers to be able
to burn a DVD feels kinda strange.

Furthermore, if the ready-to-go scripts are used, there will perhaps
not be a need for two types of burning... it comes from the good
nature of code reuse, open source and not re-inventing the wheel where
there is (as I understand it)  no need.