[mythtv-users] XvMC Bad Alloc:11

Michael Haan michael.haan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 15:25:43 UTC 2005

So, with .18 and an nVidia 6600GT running 7174 i had XvMC running just
fine.  Then one day the GF tried to watch something and I got an XvMC
error.  Something about Bad Alloc: 11.  I fired-up a movie, shut it
down, and tried again and it was fine.  Then a day or so later the
same thing happened and now nothing will play with XvMC enabled (it
does with libmpeg, though).  Is this an XvMC bug, or myth?  Is there
anything I can do to fix it and use XvMC?