[mythtv-users] video output @ 48 Hz

Kees van kvbmythtv at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 13:42:50 UTC 2005

Hi all,

recently I hooked my mythtv machine up to my Infocus 4805 projector. I
found a modeline which produces 848x480 @ 48Hz. The only thing is when
KDE starts it seems to use the configuration that I set within the
graphical UI of desktop configuration (rightclick the desktop and then
configure desktop). After inserting that modeline in xorg.conf I was
able to choose 848x480 (the resolution of the modeline) within that
desktop configuration but, and here's the thing I don't get, I can
only pick a refresh rate of 60Hz. Does anyone know how I can change
this into 48Hz (the one of the modeline)??

Thanks in advance,

Kees.