[mythtv-users] First frontend only machine

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 23:38:29 UTC 2005

Thanks to all for the answers so far.  It still seems that both
options are probably worth looking at.

Kanetse - Is it a true statement that if I go the direction of a
software mod to start that nothing is lost other than time if it
doesn't meet my needs? If I can back out the software mods later then
I have a new XBox again and could add a hardware mod at that point?

If so then is the software only mod that you're done the one discussed
on http://www.xbox-linux.org  ?

thanks very much,
Mark