[mythtv-users] New Mythtv Xbox site - www.mythtv-xbox.org

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 13:04:04 UTC 2005

> I'd like to introduce a new site targeted towards mthytv xbox users.  I
> personally began the journey of running myth on an xbox soon after the
> bit.blkbk.com site when down and wished that resource was available to me as
> I embarked on the process.
>
> As you will surely notice, the site is very bare (an understatement, for
> sure) - we are asking the mythtv xbox community to offer their suggestions,
> advice, critisisms etc on the site's organization, forums, layout, etc..in
> order to make it a resource worth visiting.  Feel free to comment on what
> forums would be relevant and worthwhile - your suggestions will be acted
> upon and implemented very quickly.

I'd like to see user forums on the xbmcmythtv python scripts there.
This is a great solution for XBox frontends and well worth its own
spot I think. To avoid a clash with the existing one at
http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin/forums/ikonboard.pl?s=ccc3e7d0ecc59d86a0a9ae8c782b6062;act=ST;f=21;t=2676
it may be worth stressing that it's a user forum, rather than a
developers' one.

Regards,
Phill