[mythtv-users] UK Problem recording Fifth Gear

Christopher McEwan christopher.mcewan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 12:37:42 UTC 2005

On 4/26/05, Ciaran <ciaranj at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 26/04/05, Neale Swinnerton <mythtv-users.spam at isismanor.com> wrote:
> > Ciaran wrote:
> > >
> > > Um, in a word, yes I would think so ;) ... You could try a signal booster?
> > >

> > Already got a signal booster :-(
> >

> Some signal booster's dont [allegedly] work well with the digital
> signals, perhaps you have one of these?
>

> --
> - Ciaran
> (I now have far too many G-Mail invites available, anyone who wants
> one, gets one)

I had a signal booster, but I took it apart to see how it worked,
electrocuted myself and never bothered to put it back together again..
stupid electricity lol..

On a side note, I had also recorded Fifth Gear via DVB and it was
fine. But I guess you know the root of your problem now.

--
Regards,

~CM