[mythtv-users] Re: only very small video at the upper line of monitor

Matthias Meyer Matthias.Meyer at gmx.li
Tue Apr 26 08:13:12 UTC 2005

Am Samstag, 23. April 2005 12:20 schrieb Matthias Meyer:
> Hello,
>
> I use ivtv 0.1.9.2 and Mythtv 0.17.3.
> I can record from tv and watch this records with xine very well.
> But if I try to watch the records out of Mythtv I see only a very small
> video at the upper line of my monitor.
>
> Is it a problem in Mythtv or in ivtv?
> Anybody can help me?
>
> Thanks in advance

If I hide the taskbar of my icewm I can see the full video. As soon I move
my mouse about the hidden taskbar I lost the video and it remains a black
screen.
If I unhide the taskbar I watch video only in this small bar.
Unpleasantly ;-)

Further I was noticeable that the taskbar remains visible if I start MyTHTV.

Thanks for your help!

--
Don't Panic