[mythtv-users] Request: Do you have recordings that don't commflag well?

Lucas Meijer lucas at mach8.nl
Sat Apr 23 11:38:27 UTC 2005

Hey,

I'm doing some work on the commflagging in myth, and would like to test
my changes on non-dutch shows. I'm looking for recordings that do not
flag well with the current commflagging code, wether that is due to the
logo not being found or something else.

If you can help me out in setting up a 'benchmarking' suite for
commflagging expiriments, please drop me an email. As you know these
files get pretty big, so having a fat connection defenitely helps :)

If you could let me know what recording you have that doesn't work well,
which channel it comes from in which country, that would help enormously.

Thanks,

   Lucas