[mythtv-users] USleep with busy wait, have RTC, and compiled with OpenGL, but still using usleep

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 14:19:11 UTC 2005

Hi!

I'm running Gentoo, with 0.18 and have this pop up everytime I'm
watching something.  I have searched the list, and it seems that there
are better ways of video timing.  The solutions presented said to
compile with OpenGL support, or enable RTC in your kernel; but I have
done both and yet Myth still seems to want to use Usleep, any
suggestions?

Don't know if it's relevant:

Frontend
P4 2.8
ATI 9600 Pro (maybe..., it's a laptop, and I believe this was the card)
Netgear WAG511 (wireless link to backend via Linksys Router in "G" only mode)

Backend
AMD64 3200
Nvidia GF4 MX440
WD2000JD (SATA 7200RPM 200GB Hard Drive) with XFS filesystem
BT8x (bttv module)
Philips SAA7130 (saa7134 module)
network card is wired to Linksys Router

Thanks!