[mythtv-users] Embedded Devices running MythTV - FAO Neil Whelchel

Paul Wheeler paulrwheeler at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 10:42:58 UTC 2005

This is primarily aimed at Neil, although would be interested in
hearing from anyone who has got mythtv running on an embedded
frontend.

Neil,

I noticed in one of your recent mails that you mentioned you have
mythtv running embedded on a plasma screen? Have you been able to
document this at all (i.e. for someone else to follow). I am very
interested to know more about what you have actually done and how you
did it, what problems/limitations does it still have etc. I would be
very interested in knowing this as i think the idea and concept is
amazing and would be interested in reproducing it.

Cheers

Paul