[mythtv-users] Are there plans for dvbd support?

Paul Woodward paul.woodward at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 10:05:34 UTC 2005

Taylor Jacob has in the past said that native support of multiple channels
from one transport is a long term aim and all future development would be
designed in such a way that this aim is not thwarted. I believe it would
have significant impact on other areas of mythtv such as scheduling and so
cannot be implemented without significant work.
 Paul