[mythtv-users] capture from Sky Digibox with PVR-350

Dan Polak d1polak at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 20:58:58 UTC 2005

My PVR-350 is currently connected to cable TV on the TV Connector. I'd
also like to be able to record from my Sky Digibox. The Digibox has
RGB SCART output.
It seems best to use the S-Video input on the PVR-350 for recording
from the Digibox.

Can anyone recommend a good converter from RGB scart to S-Video (if
possible with the right cables)?

Will MythTV work with two inputs connected to one PVR-350?
How do I find out which /dev/video device corresponds to the S-Video
input of the PVR-350?

Dan