[mythtv-users] Any UK users of Myth with LCDProc?

Neil Milne neil.milne at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 19:21:49 UTC 2005

On 4/21/05, Julian Edwards <myth at julian-edwards.com> wrote:
> I was thinking of getting an LCD for use with Myth.  Are there any of
> you in the UK who have done this already?  I'm looking for some quick
> advice on what hardware to get/avoid and where to get it from.

I've got one like this:
http://linitx.com/product_info.php?products_id=420&osCsid=387a199dfb459b0ec503827a94f6b2fc

Can't actually remember where I got it from - may have been them or
possibly QuietPC who do them as well I think.

Works ok - the version of LCDproc is pretty important, and there is a
patch floating around to fix the issues with the char set which this
lcd has.

My version of lcdproc is too new so the screen is a bit garbled
sometimes but if you pick the right version it appears to work ok.
Hopefully the lcdproc support will improve - or it might be something
I  could look at (despite not knowing c++) if I have some spare time
:-)

--
Neil Milne