[mythtv-users] Standalone video file player?

Mr AG!! angelisonline at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 01:46:53 UTC 2005

I want to know if I can use Myth-TV to play my collection of audio, and
video files. I don't have a DVB card, or even the ability to receive the
signal ... *deep in a basement!*. I would like to hook up a decent
monitor to my base unit, with no keyboard, or mouse, and then use the
web interface to select my files, which I would SCP over to a selected
directory, and watch them at my leisure. Please tell me if this scenario
is achievable? Thanks in advance!