[mythtv-users] No TV sound (which module?)

myth at undergroundcandy.com myth at undergroundcandy.com
Wed Apr 13 12:32:10 UTC 2005

It detects my sound card properly. I ran alsaconf but decided not to edit
the modprobe file (seems like all mixers disappeard after that, so I
rebooted). My modprobe file was generated automatically when installing,
and sound is working fine (except when watching TV with MythTV).
TV audio worked on my last FC3 install! (to days ago)

Soundcard: onboard nForce 2
Capture card: Pinnacle PCTV STEREO (cable from capture card to sound card).

Mixer is configured following MythTV.org's docs.

intel8x0  nVidia Corporation nForce2 AC97 Audio Controler (MCP)