[mythtv-users] Will MythTV-Xbox(Debian) pooch the rest of my xbox functionality?

Terry Yee monkey.stacker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 20:26:16 UTC 2005

So lets get this straight, I think saved games are on partition e:
correct? so if i install to that partition it won't format that
partition, but if i install to f: (the big partition typically where
ppl put backed up games, media, large files etc) it will format my
drive? scary

So it is possible to just put a link in my evox dashboard that runs
the correct .xbe file to start linux?