[mythtv-users] MythTV-1.0?

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 19:32:50 UTC 2005

On Apr 12, 2005 1:54 PM, mythtv-users at fastdruid.co.uk
<mythtv-users at fastdruid.co.uk> wrote:
> Out purely of curiosity I was wondering when/if v1.0 was planned?
>
> I realise perfectly well as previously said that mythtv is primarily for
> the developers[1] use hence the 'if' but I was just curious as to if there
> was
> a grand plan?
>
> *Not* to be confused in any way shape or form as a request or a demand for a
> 1.0
> release date or release now or at any point in the future, purely out of
> curiosity so feel free to tell me to FRO.
>
> Apologies if this has been covered in depth before I couldn't find anything
> on the search apart from a 0.14-1.0 thread that descended into a videocard
> thread.
>
> Druid
>
> [1] And *lots* of thanks to them for their efforts.

Nope... no plans for 1.0 anytime in the next few years (that I can
see, but I'm not a developer).  I think one of the biggest reason for
this is that technology is changing so fast in this area that I can't
imagine a product ever being rock-solid.  It's amazing how many new
features, just technology wise, have changes since I started using at
.15.

.18 should be coming out sometime in the next day or two.

Matt