[mythtv-users] MythTV-1.0?

mythtv-users at fastdruid.co.uk mythtv-users at fastdruid.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 18:54:09 UTC 2005

Out purely of curiosity I was wondering when/if v1.0 was planned?

I realise perfectly well as previously said that mythtv is primarily for
the developers[1] use hence the 'if' but I was just curious as to if there
was
a grand plan?

*Not* to be confused in any way shape or form as a request or a demand for a
1.0
release date or release now or at any point in the future, purely out of
curiosity so feel free to tell me to FRO.

Apologies if this has been covered in depth before I couldn't find anything
on the search apart from a 0.14-1.0 thread that descended into a videocard
thread.

Druid

[1] And *lots* of thanks to them for their efforts.