[mythtv-users] xorg file for nvidia TV-Out

Don dlbrett at zoominternet.net
Sun Apr 10 19:18:02 UTC 2005

I'm trying to set up my nvidia board for Tv-out, but I'm a bit confused
on what entries have to be added to xorg.conf.  I think it needs
additions for the monitor, graphics device, screen, and server layout.
Does anyone have an example I could look at (or point me to it)? Thanks,

Don

Distro - Slackware 10.1
Kernel - 2.4.29
Video board - XFX GeForce fx 5200
lspci - 00:1e.0 PCI bridge: nVidia Corporation nForce2 AGP (rev c1)
nivdia driver version - NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-7174-pkg1.run