[mythtv-users] Marriage of Email List and Forum, Can't we all just get along!!

Jeff Simpson llcooljeff at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 20:48:19 UTC 2005

> > I have to ask about the "unmanageable for offline use" part. How many
> > people do you suppose really read this list offline?
>
> Me, at least occasionally.
>
> And if you consider how popmail works, likely, almost everyone.

Ok, true, the mail *itself* is offline. I meant that the person
reading the mail is likely still connected to the internet, so the
fact that the mail itself is offline is irrelevant (broadband
connection + text email = fast enough to be local). Maybe if I had all
the mail on my laptop, and I was really bored I'd read the archives
:-P

 - Jeff

--
email me if you want a gmail invite, I have some invites