[mythtv-users] P4 Motherboard Recommendations: Wake-on-Lan

Jean Connelly unksme at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:06:48 UTC 2005

Hi,

This question got ignored in another hardware thread.

I'm looking for a new P4 motherboard that reliably "wakes-on-lan" for
use as a myth backend.  Anybody have a recommendation from personal
experience?  Every time I get a board it turns out to have twitchy
cold boot/ warm boot issues that nobody bothered to mention in the
hardware site reviews.

(twould also be nice if it could undervolt... but that obviously isn't
as important as actually booting when I tell it to).

Thanks,
Jean