[mythtv-users] Daylight savings time

David Morrison themorrisons at btconnect.com
Wed Apr 6 06:50:35 UTC 2005

Ian Truelsen wrote:

>On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 01:14:31 -0400
>Gabe Rubin <gaberubin at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>You may want to check the archives, and be prepared for a heavy flood
>>of flames.  No offense, but this has been covered very heavilyon the
>>list this week.  To the point of having the lead developer chatise
>>these types of messages.
>>

>I have read the archives. I should have pointed out that I cannot
>downgrade QT without some breakage elsewhere, so that solution is out.
>The others haven't worked for me. I did not however, see the backend
>patch, so I am going to try that and see if it gets me anywhere.

I've attatched the patch that was posted earlier and fixed my problems.
I did the following:

1. Stop the backend
2. Open mysql; mysql mythconverg -user mythtv -p (and then mythtv again
for the pw)
3. Run 'delete from program;' to emtpy the program table
4. Apply the patch, recompile and install.
5. Restart the backend

My listings come in over the air so after 2-3 mins I had them all back
with the correct times.