[mythtv-users] Daylight savings time

Ian Truelsen ian.truelsen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 05:44:24 UTC 2005

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 01:14:31 -0400
Gabe Rubin <gaberubin at gmail.com> wrote:

> You may want to check the archives, and be prepared for a heavy flood
> of flames.  No offense, but this has been covered very heavilyon the
> list this week.  To the point of having the lead developer chatise
> these types of messages.

I have read the archives. I should have pointed out that I cannot
downgrade QT without some breakage elsewhere, so that solution is out.
The others haven't worked for me. I did not however, see the backend
patch, so I am going to try that and see if it gets me anywhere.

--
Ian Truelsen
Email: ian.truelsen at gmail.com
AIM: ihtruelsen