[mythtv-users] QT 3.3.4 and highlighted buttons

Dan Littlejohn dan.littlejohn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 21:14:01 UTC 2005

Maybe a third list should get created - mythtv-newbie

Then folks would not be afraid to ask "I have no idea how to do this /
off topic questions" without shame.  This would help the community by
helping newbies learn how to fix their boxes and people could be
directed off this list there that ask those questions.  I know I
myself would use it.  There are other lists, but people know stuff
here and that is gold.

Dan