[mythtv-users] Re: DVB summer time

David Morrison themorrisons at btconnect.com
Fri Apr 1 08:13:33 UTC 2005

>>I had mine set to Auto so I changed it to None and all my listings are
>>back to normal.
>>
>>Dave
>>

>Changed mine from Auto to None and it worked for me too.

Well I broke mine again. After finding that I could grab listings over
the air using my DVB card I recompiled and now nothing I do can get the
times correct.

I've tried adjusting the TZ settings within MythTV from None to Auto
to +2:00 and nothing seems to change the times. Perhaps it is
bypassing this if you grab listings from over the air?

Here's some background information to see if anything stands out as
being wrong.

hwclock: Fri Apr  1 09:51:37 2005
date -R:  Fri, 01 Apr 2005 09:51:55 +0100
dvbdate: Fri Apr  1 09:51:42 2005  -0.983842 seconds

ls /etc/localtime -l
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root 22 Mar 31 08:17 /etc/localtime ->
/usr/share/zoneinfo/GB

Dave