[mythtv-users] Re: Linux & MythTV InstallFest in Cleveland

Tom Trelvik ttrygve at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 08:28:17 UTC 2005

Just a last minute reminder, but the linux/mythtv installfest I
previously mentioned is happening this weekend:

Saturday, April 2nd, 12-6pm
11435 Juniper Rd.
Wade Fireside Lounge
Case Western Reserve University
Cleveland, OH 44106
http://www.cwru.edu/cgi-bin/campusmap?b=Wade+Area+Office

Sunday, April 3rd, 12-6pm
2315 Murray Hill Rd.
Fribley Fireside Lounge
Case Western Reserve University
Cleveland, OH 44106
http://www.cwru.edu/cgi-bin/campusmap?b=Fribley+Commons

And there will be plenty of little freebies to grab (stickers, cd's,
etc), plenty of food, and  a few t-shirts to be given out.

So if you're in the area, please feel free to stop by and set yourself
up a myth box, hang out with us as we do that, or if you're feeling
generous, help us out (but you of course won't have to).

Hope to see some of you soon,

Tom

http://acm.cwru.edu/installfest/