[mythtv-users] Zap2It having incorrect listings

Alan Brumley abrumley at austin.rr.com
Thu Sep 30 15:45:21 EDT 2004

Thanks for the feedback.  I'll keep a closer eye on it and see if I can
catch it again.  I'll also make my guide update a little later in the day.

What's funny is it only does this on my Wife's shows, other than that it's
surpassed Tivo in the WAF.

As far as WAF:
We missed an episode of Scrubs (no disk space) and had to watch it on Tivo.
We were both saying "You mean we have to fast forward through these
commercials?"  What a pain!  The upside was there was no push-back buying
another 250G drive :) Thank God for LVM!