[mythtv-users] Question About Cases/Expansion Slots

Paul Pick paul.pick at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 09:38:45 EDT 2004

> I found a Antec case called the Minuet

 I considered the minuet but didn't like the matx power supply
restrictions. I ended up getting a coolmaster atc-620, which
takes a matx mobo and regular atx power supplies (so that I
could use a zalman silent ps). The matx mobo I settled on
was the asus a7n8x-vm + spdif in/out module for the onboard
sound (which sounds great to me). I'm not using the onboard
video but rather the tvout on a pvr350.

"We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different!"
 -- Kurt Vonnegut
I have gmail invites available. Email me if you want one.