[mythtv-users] Question About Cases/Expansion Slots

David Collett david.collett at dart.net.au
Thu Sep 30 02:30:33 EDT 2004

Half-height DVB cards are easy enough to find, I have a DVICO Fusion
DVB-t Lite. It has a half-height PCB and comes with full and half height
backplates. Bought it because it was the best/cheapest/most_available at
the time, just happened to be half-height by conincidence...

Sounds like you are in the US though, so DVB probably aint much use to
you :(

Dave