[mythtv-users] mythtv dialog focus and guide problem

Tomi Makinen makinen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 04:37:12 EDT 2004

Hi,

My setup is getting better and better every day, but I still have two
things that
I have not been able to fix. I have FC1 installed with jarods guide.

First is that sometimes when I open delete or recording or some other
dialog, it is not focused. I have to retry few times or use mouse to
focus the dialog. Is there any way to correct this ?

Another one is that sometimes when I open the program guide, I can only move
the box once before it stalls. I just cannot do anything but go back.

- McIne -