[mythtv-users] Enabling experimental ATRPMS

Andrew Plumb aplumb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 16:17:09 EDT 2004

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 11:07:02 -0700, Jarod Wilson <jcw at wilsonet.com> wrote:
[deletia]
> > I'm also wondering if 108m might
> > be a better choice for all this.  Good stability?
>
> Both 108k and 108m kernel panic my EPIA/PVR-350 system and 112t segfaults. The
> patched 100z loads without a problem.

Thanks for that tidbit, Jarod.  I've been fighting with an FC2 based
EPIA M10K+PVR350 system for a while now.

The backend records fine, and I can connect /dev/video0 to
/dev/video16 and watch live TV, but I can't play recorded video or
watch live TV from the mythfrontend, or redirect all of X to the
PVR350 output yet.

Tinkering with the system is half the fun though.  My better half is
less inclined to agree. ;-)

Andrew.

--

If you don't know what to do, do something.