[mythtv-users] Enabling experimental ATRPMS

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Mon Sep 27 14:01:28 EDT 2004

On Monday 27 September 2004 04:01, Cory Papenfuss wrote:
>  	I suppose that's a good compromise.  I'll need to dig up my 100z patch
> again (it's on the previous install HD).  I guess I was wondering if this
> can be automated via apt-get.  Where can one find out what's included with
> a specific set of RPMS (at-stable, at-good, etc)... I'm guessing
> kernel-experimental  and video4linux-experimental is not even in one of
> those and must always be manually rpm -i'd?

The easiest way to see which is in what repo is just browse to atrpms.net.
Everything is color-coded by repo. Both the kernel and v4l stuff are in the
at-bleeding repository, so they can indeed be installed via apt once
at-bleeding is enabled in your sources.list.

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com

Got a question? Read this first...