[mythtv-users] Enabling experimental ATRPMS

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Mon Sep 27 07:01:51 EDT 2004

 	I suppose that's a good compromise.  I'll need to dig up my 100z patch
again (it's on the previous install HD).  I guess I was wondering if this can
be automated via apt-get.  Where can one find out what's included with a
specific set of RPMS (at-stable, at-good, etc)... I'm guessing
kernel-experimental  and video4linux-experimental is not even in one of those
and must always be manually rpm -i'd?

* Cory Papenfuss							*
* Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University 			*