[mythtv-users] Re: debugging nuvexport?

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu+mythtv-users at beirdo.ca
Sat Sep 18 19:39:45 EDT 2004

Cory Papenfuss <papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu> wrote:
>  	I've been playing with nuvexport a bit, but have been unsuccessful
> getting the mpeg2mpeg2 cutting to work.  I've (allegedly) got all the prereqs
> installed (with Xvfb rather than gdk-cursed).  When I try to export MPEG2MPEG2,
> it splashes something up quickly, and then quits.  Any way to make debugging on
> this go to get some more useful messages?

Not really.  Try running it under screen and using screen's built-in scrollback
buffer to see what was said.

My first suggestion would be to make sure avidemux2 is installed as avidemux2
rather than avidemux.

Also, if you come onto irc.freenode.net #mythtv-users, I may be able to help
you more interactively.

Ciao
Gavin