[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase Fails (UK)

rowan crane aovi72 at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Sep 17 09:55:23 EDT 2004

Hi all

The above was working fine until about a week ago - when it stopped retrieving
program data successfully. I've just run the update to 1.6 and am still having
no joy.

Mythtv status page reports the following

Last mythfilldatabase run started on 2004-09-17 14:38 and ended on 2004-09-17
14:38. FAILED: xmltv returned error code 65280.

When i try and run it from a terminal it cycles through the days - each showing
a "Error in 4:166: unexpected end of file" - eventually exiting with the message
and a rather unhelpful "Failed to fetch some program info".

I'm using the tv_grab_uk_rt (United kingdom alternative)

Is anyone else having any problems with this? I've edited to use slow mode and
get categories but in the past this has given me no problems.

TIA

RC