[mythtv-users] Recording every part of a TV series

Verteiler verteiler at juro.at
Thu Sep 16 05:49:45 EDT 2004

Could you send me your script please. The problem I am having is that
xmltv_de does not support all of my available channels (I live in
Austria and somehow our channels are not supported). Your script could
come in handy as soon as I find time to adapt it for my needs... If I
get this working, I am happy to share with anyone who needs it.

greetings
-- Verteiler