[mythtv-users] Start X and mythfrontend on boot

Colin Smillie csmillie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 23:32:59 EDT 2004

Hi Eric,
I'm not sure I fully understand what you want but I think you can use
the login manager to do what you want.  I've never done this on FC2
but on FC1 you can have the gdm or kdm auto-login a user.  This is
accessible via the KDE control center ( settings->control center ) in
the system adinistralion->login manager.   The only down side that if
you ever screw your default login you might have some problems
accessing the machine.  As a result I have set to a 20s login, so I
can override if I need to.

Colin