[mythtv-users] Green horizontal lines on playback

Ryan Steffes rbsteffes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 20:44:25 EDT 2004

I had just chalked this up to a driver problem and given up on ever
getting my crappy frontend to work when I noticed something odd.
What's happening is when I watch recordings (or live tv for that
matter) on the dedicated frontend I've been working on every other
horizontal line is green.  I had figured the gatos drivers just
weren't working for me, but today when I went to delete some files I
noticed the previews for shows I had tried to watch on that frontend
had the green lines too!  Once I watched them on my backend computer
the lines went away.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?  Is it something about the gatos
drivers failing on my other system, or is something else going on?

--Ryan