[mythtv-users] PVR350/Myth Questions

Daniel Savard Daniel.Savard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 17:51:56 EDT 2004

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:23:36 -0700, Jarod Wilson <jcw at wilsonet.com> wrote:
> m0j0.j0j0 wrote:
>

> I don't believe that's possible.

Why not? The PVR-350 will just be another X11 Display or a display
head depending on the XF86Config. It doesn't prevent any other X11
display to exist.

It is currently possible to have an X11 display on the TV-out and on
the graphics adapter. I don't have the nVidia adapter, so, I cannot
exactly test it for the original question. But, as far as I understand
it, the TV-out on the nVidia is defined as a X11 display exactly as
any other display. You can even use Xinerama to consolidate them as
one display where the mouse can switch from one to the other.

So, I don't see why it could not be possible.