[mythtv-users] Reply to this

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Tue Sep 14 02:48:22 EDT 2004

On Monday 13 September 2004 15:44, Donavan Stanley wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 14:12:29 -0700 (PDT), George Hu
>
> <georgehu44 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Replying to this list is harder than it should be.
>
> Let's see...  Click "reply" type message.  Yep that's hard.

I had loads and loads of trouble replying to messages on this list until I
figured that out. Ooh! I even figured out there's a shortcut in KMail... With
the message highlighted, I press the R key and presto! The message is quoted
and the cursor is inserted in an optimal place for me to compose my reply.

George, I presume you're subscribed to the list in digest mode. Don't do that.
Get each message individually, then you can reply to each one individually,
as prescribed by JDS. It isn't hard at all.

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com

Got a question? Read this first...