[mythtv-users] Sound in FC2 2.6.8-1.521

rcatrow rcatrow at vt.edu
Mon Sep 13 15:46:24 EDT 2004

Do you get sound through the Back/Subwoofer outputs? I have a nforce2 board
and am having the exact same problem. Then I went and got a Audigy LS which of
course isn't supported that well by ALSA. Apparently the drivers for the
"second edition" of the LS only support digital out. Arg frustrating. If you
ever figure out how to fix your problem I would sure like to know.

-Ross

mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org> =====