[mythtv-users] display resolution switching still not working

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Thu Sep 9 08:04:37 EDT 2004

I am still having a problem with the Use different screen size option. I
start X using KDE at 1920x1080i. Looks good. Mythfrontend starts then
switches to the 888x508 size as I have it set. Everything looks good. If
I play a 720x480 show it looks good. I have the default size set to
888x508, the same as the gui. I have an entry for 1920x1080 video format
that uses the resolution of 1920x1080i. The screen resizes when I
playback a file of that size but I am still getting just the upper left
corner of the recording showing on the screen. The rest of the video is
hidden or not shown. I get the standard desktop background on the other
3/4 of the screen. I am using myth v0.16  from cvs last night on Fedora
core 1.

- James