"Value-minded" system configuration (was Re: [mythtv-users] Lookingfor your experience)

Richard Mixon (qwest) rnmixon at qwest.net
Tue Sep 7 15:01:01 EDT 2004

If you are really into value, you should consider one of the AverMedia
M179's instead of the Haupage:
  http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?submit=property&DEPA=1

At $53, its hard to beat and has the same encoding as the 250's. Most
people report good results, some don't.

It seems to be giving me good picture quality so far.

 - Richard