[mythtv-users] No descriptions in "watch recordings"

Paul Pick paul.pick at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 09:19:22 EDT 2004

Hi all,

 The system in question is a fc1 box which tracks the atrpms repository.
After a mythtv upgrade 1-2 weeks ago, the "watch recordings" screen
no longer shows descriptions, just titles. The descriptions are still shown
in other places, like the scheduler.

 Does anybody know what this might be? A mysql glitch, perhaps?

 BTW: I have gmail invites. Email me (off list!) if you want one.

--
"We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different!"
 -- Kurt Vonnegut